The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech Info.
This pocket-size handbook provides brief summaries about the effects of clefts and non-cleft velopharyngeal inadequacy (VPI) on communication development in children. Its clinical focus covers the diagnosis and management of the resulting disorders with information presented in a quick-reference format, including many bulleted lists, tables, and helpful illustrations. While this book is a complete work on its own, there is some referencing of the larger textbook Cleft Palate Speech that provides background on research and theory, as well as additional illustrations.
- A clinical focus provides readers with the nuts and bolts of cleft palate speech diagnosis and therapy and reflects the realities of clinical practice in which differential diagnoses and management are the order of the day.
- Bulleted lists, tables, and helpful illustrations provide quick reference and easy access to key information needed in the day-to-day practice.
- Authors are highly respected experts in the field of motor speech disorders.
- Tables and boxed text give easy access to important information.
- Companion CD-ROM with video of clinical material illustrates case material through demonstrations of speech problems and therapeutic approaches.
Read The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech complete books online for free. Reading The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read
The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech . You can also read and download new and old full E-Books. Enjoy and relax with full The Clinician's Guide to Treating Cleft Palate Speech Books Online.